|Ryuu after sage training.|
12/13/14 25 (1 banked) feats Razze v3.2
Ryuu Uzumaki has strawberry blonde hair, cream skin and blue eyes.
Chakra Levels: 37
Chakra Control: 40
CP: 235 + 90 = 325
Genin 1: Fire Release
Genin 2: Chakra Manipulation
Chunin: Summoning Contract: Toads
Jonin: Seshin Hosuto
S-Rank: Sage Mode
Kage Rank: N/A
Feats earned so far: 25
Banked feats: 1
- Seishin Awakening- Ryuu activates the cloak of Kitsune and Mind duality at the same time.Speed +6 [Partial][Reaction] +6 stat bonus to END, STR [Full]
- Fire Release: RasenShuriken - The User makes a Rasenshuriken, and adds fire to Argument it. [40CP]
- Chakra Barrier – The user charges more chakra into their net, increasing the power of their barrier to advanced jutsu (up to 40 CP) and more powerful Taijutsu (up to 30 STR) (40cp, 20cp to maintain) [If you haven't been told about it or have seen it, you don't know about it.]
- Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation - A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range as well, which makes this technique extremely difficult to either avoid or contain. [40cp]
Summoning Justu 1. Summoning Justu: Gamachok The Frog - The User summons Gamachoki To aid the user in battle. [40cp]
Strength: 32 
Speed: 20 
chakra control: 0 
Endurance: 16 
- 40SP +
- 40CP +
- Debilitating Gravity: The user increases gravity on their opponent to specifically target and weaken their muscles, causing the opponent to feel worn out, tired, and overall exhausted. (-8 STR -8 CC, 40cp) [UNUSABLE]
Seshin Hosuto - Kitsune the Fox
- Mind Duality: The user and Seishin have become one in mind, and they are able to use this to their advantage. It gives the user advanced perception and reflexes. Grants a +3 partial boost to SPD and Str [reaction][To hit]. [10 CP/round]
- Shroud of Kitsune: The Seishin Hosuto is awakened, and the user is cover in a shroud of the beast. Depending on the creature is what the user is granted, though all forms grant a boost to a physical stats and allows for Seishin Beam to be used at a lower cost. Going into this state costs 20 CP and using Seishin Beams cost 20 CP, grants a +4 stat bonus to END, STR and SPD. The reduced justu only applies if the beam is the only offensive move that turn.
- Seishin Chakra: The Seishin Hosuto and the Jinchurikii are merged and share chakra together. 15CP for each feat invested into the Seishin Hosuto. Caps at 30CP for Genin and 90CP for anyother rank.
- Seishin Senses: The Seishin speaks to Ryuu and his speed is greatly enhanced. 12+ Speed full [40CP] [Unique Ability]
- Seishin Beam: The Bijuu have their bombs, the Seishin have their beams. The Seishin beam is a very powerful and very taxing technique. It shoots out a beam from the mouth or hand at with a length of around 60ft, it can be used long enough to spread it in a 90 degree spread or focused on a spot for more damage. [40 CP}
- Genjustu Resistance: Option 1: Reduced duration of genjutsu debuffs. The user can spend equal CP to the opponent's genjutsu debuff to remove 1 round of the debuff. This also follows supercharge mechanics for removing debuffs, i.e. every 20 CP more put into this feat removes an additional round.
Sage Mode [If you haven't been told about Sage Mode or have seen it, you don't know about it.]
- Aspect of the Toad: 12+ to END. Costs 40 CP to maintain per round. Only NCP may be spent to maintain this!
- Empowered Jutsu: This is the trademark of SM. Once per turn the user may give a jutsu a "free super charge" equal to (10* the number of feats he/she has invested in sage mode). This means that If you have invested 40 NCP in a jutsu, and have 5 feats invested in SM you may cast the jutsu as a 90 CP jutsu for no additional costs. Remember this only happens once per turn! you may not normally supercharge a jutsu that has been supercharged in this manner. The free supercharge bonus caps at +60 but cannot exceed the user's own ability to supercharge jutsu. The base cost of the supercharged jutsu must be paid with NCP.
Improved senses: While in SM the user can feel the presence of chakra. He/she can tell where people are just by their chakra source, no matter how well hey are hidden. The user can identify and separate people by their chakra alone. The user also can roughly estimate how much chakra another person has. Finally the user can tell if someone is using a jutsu, where it is coming from, and what nature the jutsu is associated with.
- Summon mosterification!: Summons who are summoned while the user is in SM receive an extra 40 CP or 40 SP, the users choice! NCP must be spent to summon your summon in this manner.
- Sage Art Nature Rasenshuriken: Ryuu forms a Nature infused Rasenshuriken and because He is in sage mode, it costs less chakra than usual. [20cp if no other attack is made.]
- Summon fusion: A user who takes this feat will fuse with their summon. This has two advantages, one, the summon no longer looses CP every round it is out, and the cost of SM will be lowered by 10. Unfortunately the fused summon will also no longer be able to move independently of the user. This does not mean it cannot attack with jutsu, or even physical attacks if targets are close enough, just that the summon is fused and anchored to the SM user.
- Five SP feats
- Shadow Clone Justu: User divides his/hers chakra into CL/2
- (4) Sword for Gamachoki
- (2) 1 Smoke Bombs
- (9) Military Ration Pills X3
- (0) Aka The Goblin: He is a mischievous little bugger. He is very weak, and even a mere chunin can outdo him in a fight, but he is not entirely useless. He can apply a poison to his owners weapon of choice once per mission/fight that gives the inflicted a -6 str using the poison formula CC To Hit
- (0) Frost Arrow [Will slow the enemy down -3 one time use]
- (0) Spooky Monster Mask: Changes facial structure into a monster, 1 use per mission/rip
(0) Thats right! A mask that changes your visage into that of a spooky Halloween themed monster! It can be used to deceive by actually changing your facial structure, but only once per mission/rp. And the rest of your body is the same, so i dunno how well that'll work out for ya...
- 2 raid tokens
- Ryo earned:171500
- Ryo left: 15000
- 13000 from FFN
- 23k to Ryo Shop
- 100k feat change
- Total: 176
- Banked: 0
- Reset Day: Friday 0/12
S-Rank: 5 (18)
Konoha Team 2 (4qp)
Dual Dragon (3qp)
A-Rank: 11 (39)
Defeating Mitigate (4cp)
Edo Tensei (3qp)
The Burning City (4qp)
The Drug Bust (4qp)
Snow Rangers Cubed! (4qp)
B-Rank: 10 (32)
C-Rank: 5 (15)
Fighting The Joker (3 QP)
Raids: 2 (6)
Osed missions: 20 (41)
http://the-naruto-world.wikia.com/wiki/Do...Do_you_hear_anything%3F (0qp because of fuckin Celeste)
Ryuu uzumaki (thread) (1 QP)
http://the-naruto-world.wikia.com/wiki/Skirmish:_Azuri_the_Quick (SKIRMISH, 3QP)
Looking for another fight (1 QP) 10/7/2013
Ryuu Vs Jeisen (1 QP) 11/7/2013
http://the-naruto-world.wikia.com/wiki/Gambling_Problems (1qp, 500 ryo)
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheNarutoWorld/comments/1nvk8o/beginning_of_a_new_ryuu/ (Char dev, 1qp) 13/10/2013
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheNarutoWorld/comments/1okew6/sweet_dreams/ (1qp) 19/10/2013
Ryuu Uzumaki was born in the Leaf Village into the Uzumaki family and is the grandson of the 6th Hokage, Naruto.
Jeisen Uchiha: Jeisen is Ryuu's squad leader, respects him and would give his life to protect him everyday. He was the first person he ever met and wishes to fight him and hopefully, win. He was one of the first people he has ever met.
Strider: Strider is Ryuu's teammate, while he hates how aloof he can be, he respects him and would back him up always. Ryuu and Strider have had a close battle where Strider came out on top, next time, it'll be different.
Nobu: Nobu is a strange alcoholic that Ryuu met in a tavern, he also got rid of the collective in his body.
Sessho-Seki: Sessho is by all means a freaking pussy, however, he has great potential and strength one day, like Riku, he cringes so hard everytime he meets him.
Susamo: Susamo is a relative to Ryuu, somehow, even though he may be a bit jerky at time, he respects him.
Kantaro: Kantaro is one of Ryuu's cousins who saved his life after he got stabbed repeatedly.